Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tomorrow!


Well tomorrow morning Hal and I move into our apartment in Redondo Beach. I've been living out of my suitcase for three weeks now, and I'm beyond ready to unpack my stuff and have my own room again. It took a lot longer and a lot more work to get into this place than we thought it would, and we definitely couldn't have done it without several people:

My Dad, Pap, Mom, Steve, Troy, Lisa, Gram & Pap B, Hal's Mom, and last but definitely not least.. Brittany. A few days on her couch ended up being over two weeks, and I can't thank her enough for letting Hal and I (and Lauren for a few days) invade her home and stay WAYYYY too long. I definitely owe her and I hope she knows how grateful I am.

THANK YOU BRITTANY!!!

In the midst of getting ready to head across town to our new place, we decided to spend Saturday in Hermosa Beach. There was a giant amateur volleyball tournament where each team had to have a theme and wear costumes. It was really fun to watch. We watched for a while, walked around town, met up with Troy, then just hung out around the water. It was really nice to get away from the crammed feeling of BH/West Hollywood.

So I'm not sure how long it'll be until I have internet access again (other than on my phone), but hopefully it won't be long and I'll be able to update this again in the near future. Off to the beach!




No comments:

Post a Comment