Monday, October 24, 2011

Looking forward

Not a lot to report this week. October has been a "Get Things Done" month, so almost all of my money has gone towards things that were long overdue. This weekend I had to take Biff to the vet and get my car fixed up to pass the California Smog Inspection. Not very exciting, and definitely not a fun way to spend money. But now that I have all that stuff out of the way, I can concentrate on the weeks to come.

I'll be going to a free Megadeth concert (I'm a huge 80's/90's metal fan) for Jimmy Kimmel Live on Halloween night.

I'm going to the Penguins/Kings game with some friends on November 5th.

I'll be enjoying Thanksgiving with The Searer's since Troy and Lisa were nice enough to invite me.

And I'll be saving all December so I can go out and have fun with all my friends and family when I'm home for Christmas.

So every few weeks, I have something to look forward to. And I'm sure it'll make the time fly by. And although I didn't do too much in the last week, here's a few pictures:

A foggy night at the pier. From the beach side.

From out over the water.

The coolest three-legged dog ever at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment