Monday, October 10, 2011

The date is set

To start things off, I have finally booked my flight home for Christmas. I'll be back in PA 12/24 - 1/1. Not as long as I had originally hoped, but still long enough to have a great time with great people. I want to make it my goal to see EVERYONE. Even people I didn't really see much when I lived in PA. So mark your calendars, and let's make some plans!

On another note, my first credited TV show will be on October 21st. You'll be able to see my name in the credits for "My Extreme Animal Phobia" for an entire season on Animal Planet.

Check it out!
I also checked out another free Jimmy Kimmel concert last week. This time I went with a coworker to see Blink 182. It was fun and I got to talk to Mark Hoppus briefly!



A few days after the concert I stopped by the monthly food truck night on Melrose, and I ran into Rusty from H2O. Anyone that knows me knows all about my obsession with this band. I've seen them over ten times and have their lyrics tattooed on my arm. I stopped and talked to him for a bit and he told me that he knows how hard it can be to move here from the east coast. He was so nice that he actually exchanged phone numbers with me, so he could let me know when things are going on around here and introduce me to some people. Needless to say, I will be contacting him!!! This city can be really cool sometimes.

Other than that, things haven't changed much since I started the new job. I've decided that I need to get back on the ice and play hockey. I'm buying some used skates this week to start getting back into shape, and hopefully within the next few months I can slowly start stockpiling gear so I can play on a regular basis again.



The used hockey gear shop close to my apartment will certainly help.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment