Monday, October 17, 2011

Half way through October



I really love LA food.

Not much to report right now. Just working and trying to get my car all fixed up to meet the strict California emissions standards. Which is not a fun process!

But other than that, everything is pretty good. I bought some used skates and finally got to test them out over the weekend. They feel really great, and it felt awesome to get back out on the ice. And yes, I pretty much immediately fell flat on my face. Gotta get back into the swing of things!


This last weekend I also rented out a rehearsal space with some guys from work. They had amps and drums, so my friends supplied the guitars and off we went. It was really nice, especially considering the fact that I haven't really got to play electric guitar in a few months and I haven't played drums in over a year.



I wish I had more to post, but it's been a pretty tame (but busy) week. The next few should be pretty fun though. There's a lot of cool Halloween activities to get involved in, and of course a hockey game in a few weeks to go to.

And I can't believe we're already more than halfway through October. I'll be back in PA before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment