Friday, November 4, 2011

Why aren't the leaves changing??

All is well here in California. I've had the opportunity to participate in more than a few Halloween activities in the last week. And each one was pretty awesome.




Those pictures are from the West Hollywood Halloween celebration. A yearly celebration that brings a HALF MILLION people into the streets of Santa Monica Blvd. to "celebrate" Halloween from 7PM-6AM. Everyone is decked out in costumes, so I got to see some very cool and creative stuff... And some stuff that was not so cool and I wish I wouldn't have seen.

Disgusting...

ANYWAYS, before that I went with a friend from work to another free concert at Jimmy Kimmel Live. This time my inner metalhead was reborn, as I got to see one of my all time favorite bands, Megadeth.



Pretty cool of them to play the entire show in full costume.

Over the weekend, Mike was kind enough to invite us over and treat us to some pretty amazing food.



We also went to a really cool Halloween party in a freshly remodeled huge warehouse loft. Got to see Brit and a few familiar faces that I haven't seen too much since the month I stayed on Brit's couch in BH.


All in all, things have been going great. This weekend I'll be going to the Penguins/Kings game with Mike on Saturday (Thanks for the ticket!), then heading over to his house Sunday night for some football.

Should be another fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment