Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's been quite a week for you, east coast

An earthquake and now a hurricane? Wow, I thought I'd be the one with all the natural disaster stories! It's hard to believe. Just wanted to say that I'm thinking about everyone back home, especially my friends in New York. Specifically Trish, who had to evacuate her house in Rockaway.



Los Angeles is in the midst of some wicked heat right now, so I've been trying to stay around the house and in the beach area lately, where it's a cool 70-80 degrees all the time. Once again, I'm so lucky to live where I do.

Well this week we managed to (thanks to Brittany) get on the guest list to a private event we weren't invited to. It was a Malibu Rum party on Sunset Blvd.




We got there pretty early and enjoyed all the free food we could get our hands on... And maybe a few drinks too. Before long the place started to fill up and we met up with some friends.



The evening ended with a performance by Taio Cruz. If you don't know who that is, don't feel bad. I had no idea until a few days ago. He sings a bunch of the songs you'll hear if you go to any bar on 2nd Street in Harrisburg 

No comments:

Post a Comment