Friday, September 16, 2011

OCTOBER 6TH

Well the countdown is on. On October 6th, the NHL regular season begins, as does my obsession with the Penguins. Anyone that knows me and my love for the sport is fully aware of how excited I am. So I just have to say for the first time.. LETS GO PENS!


This also makes me really anxious to get some skates and get back out on the ice. Hockey gear is pretty far down my list of things to purchase out here. So for the time being I'll have to look forward to December, and getting out on the ice with Vince in Harrisburg, where we can fully humiliate ourselves yet again.

This last week or so has been pretty uneventful. I worked at a seminar near LAX for a few days to make some extra cash. Easy, but tiring work.



Afterwards I got pretty sick for a few days, and was forced to stay inside for a few days. I didn't feel 100% until yesterday, so now I'm ready to get back out on the bike and head down to the beach and catch up on some swimming.

The other day Hal and I were out walking to the store when we saw these two animals walking very cautiously around sunset. We thought they were dogs, but as we got closer we thought that maybe they were coyotes. Weird, we're a few miles from any sort of wooded area. For now I'm going to assume they're Chupicabras.



That's it for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment