Friday, December 23, 2011

2011

Last week I drove to Pomona after work to see one of my favorite bands, Larry and his Flask, play at a small venue in a restaurant. Such a great show! I was able to take some really cool pictures.



Good Times.

Well 2011 is almost over. I fly back home tomorrow to see my friends and family for the first time since the beginning of July. It's hard to believe everything that has happened in the last year. I am so thankful for the great people in my life that supported me in this quest to move to California. I'm a very lucky guy, and in 2012 I hope I can continue to move forward in this crazy business. I also hope everyone can get a chance to come visit and see just how great Redondo Beach is.

Also, a big thank you goes out to Brittany (yet again) for watching Biff while I'm in PA. I brought him to the office today, so I'm spending my last day with him before I drop him off tonight.


He's pretty pumped. I wanted to do something nice for him, since he gave me such a thoughtful Christmas gift this week:



That's all for 2011. Time to get back to freezing cold PA and hang out with everyone. See you in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment